A fast-growing digitalised financial institution is seeking a Cybersecurity Specialist to defend their organisation against any cyberthreats! If you're keen in being the guardian and advocate of an organisation's cyber security, join us now!
- At least 3 years of experience as IT Security Analyst;
- Diploma/degree in IT, Computer Science or Cybersecurity;
- Hands-on experience in Information Security product tools (e.g. Bluecode Proxy & Checkpoint Firewall, DLP and SIEM);
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Familiar with common exploits and vulnerabilities in network and server architecture;
- Prior experience in network/server and security operational roles.
- Awareness of SG MAS TRM & Outsourcing Guideliness;
- Familiar with industry standards (e.g. PCI-DSS, ISO27001);
- CISSP/ CISM/ CISA/ ITIL/ ISO27001/ GSEC certified.
- Monitor the organisation's networks for security breaches and investigate any violations;
- Design, implement and maintain the organisation's cybersecurity plan;
- Develop and direct implementation of security standards and best practices;
- Recommend and assist to implement security enhancements to IT management;
- Conduct IT security audits periodically including being updated on MAS outsourcing reviews;
- Work with organizational functions to ensure employees are aware and trained about cybersecurity issues and practices;
- Ensure that all employees are practicing safe/secure data collection, data transfers and storage;
- Assist in updating policies and procedures when required.