An excellent opportunity to deepen skills in customer analytics using SAS in banking industry.
- Degree in Analytics, Mathematics, Statistics, Computing or its equivalent;
- 3 – 5 years of experience in processes and services related to customer analytics within financial services domain;
- Broad understanding of data analytics and proficient in SAS Enterprise Guide and SQL;
- Hands-on experience using SAS for predictive modelling and data management;
- Well versed in e-commerce/digital marketing strategies; data analytics; management and implementation of customer campaigns;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Solid analytical and problem solving skills.
- SAS certified;
- Exposure to banking industry.
- Analyze campaign/marketing data to provide insights on how to increase customer satisfaction;
- Responsible for data preparation and data mining for post campaign analysis;
- Create/Identify opportunities through analytics, both statistical & predictive modeling to optimize business objectives;
- Provide analytics/ business insights for cross-selling/ up-selling opportunities;
- Develop forecast models using predictive modeling/customer profiling leading to understanding of the product portfolios and drive business decisions;
- Drive analytical insights for ad-hoc analysis requests and data extractions for marketing campaign/leads generation activities and business units’ requests;
- Ensure post-campaign analysis, model comparison, customer behaviour profiling and analysis for new products;
- Drive continuous improvements/proactive review/optimization of campaign performance tracking report with business.