An exciting opportunity to support the Group Internal Audit team for one of the largest financial institution in Singapore. We are looking for a skilled and meticulous IT auditor to examine, evaluate and enhance the IT controls supporting business operations .
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Information System;
- At least 4 years of experience in the execution of IT Audits for financial institutions;
- Proficient in reviewing IT application controls, System Development Life Cycle, information security and outsourcing;
- Experienced in technology audit for applications, infrastructure and network;
- Excellent communication, presentation, and advisory skills;
- Ability to work independently, manage stress and multi-task in a fast-paced environment;
- Willingness to travel overseas if required.
- CISA / CISM / CISSP Certified;
- Prior experience in data analytics.
- Plan, organize and execute IT Audit assignments in accordance with operating standards and procedures;
- Provide audit based recommendations to corporate policies, procedures and practices;
- Apply technology expertise in the development of risk based audit plans and programs;
- Ensure the adherence to the relevant regulatory requirements and Quality Assurance Review requirements;
- Provide reports on audit findings and issue Audit Tracking Report;
- Monitor and ensure the resolution of outstanding audit findings;
- Participate in ad-hoc projects and investigations.