A market leader in the Financial Services Industry is looking for someone with strong communications and stakeholders management skills to support the Head of Training and Competency.
- Degree in Business, Finance, Science or IT;
- 2 years relevant experience in the Financial Services Industry;
- Experience in business requirements gathering, conducting UAT and managing projects;
- Proficient in MS Office (i.e. Word, Excel and PowerPoint);
- Meticulous, detailed, independent yet a team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Confidence in conducting stand up training.
- Professional qualifications:
- CMFAS M5. 8/8A, 9/9A;
- Experience in life insurance sales or compliance work.
- Train and coach supervisors/ representatives on use of systems and regulatory/ industrial guidelines;
- Review the quality of facts and recommendations from internal systems;
- Prepare business requirements, coordinate qualitative checks, prepare system test plans and articulate business requirements to IT for internal systems;
- Manage the competency requirements of supervisors and representatives;
- Develop requirements in line with regulatory and industry guidelines;
- Craft communication plans and brief supervisors and representatives on changes;
- Prepare regular reports and liaise with IT on data extraction;
- Support representatives and supervisors and provide regular updates;
- Update internal SOPs to adhere to compliance;
- Manage special projects/ initiatives when required.