An exciting opportunity as Senior Command Center Analyst, in the financial sector, handling overall support of the applications in the Core System Technology team.
- Bachelors or higher degree preferably in Computer Science or IT;
- 5-8 years of experience in Application support;
- Excellent understanding and experience in Incident, Problem or Change Management;
- Hands on experience in using scripting languages (VBA / excel and any other language) and simple automation;
- Well versed in trend analysis and should have excellent analytical skills;
- Knowledgeable and experienced in ITIL Methodologies for Incident, Problem, and Change;
- Comfortable with 24 / 7 shift support.
- Experience in banking or Financial Industry.
- Collect and process relevant information at point of incident and assess the impact quickly;
- Accelerate and steer recovery calls for incidents and coordinate with multiple support groups to drive the resolution;
- In charge of communicating incidents and provide regular update to the stakeholders and other technology units’ command centers;
- Ensure timely and informative updates to higher management, stakeholders and users;
- Work in close association with Incident Manager for ensuring that preventive and detective measures of the applications are identified and implemented;
- Furnish support and participate in the Change Control Board and change control process;
- Liaise and connect with different groups to facilitate Emergency Changes;
- Responsible for weekly and monthly reports for Incidents and Changes;
- Provide backup support after business on rotation basis or work on shift rotation.