An exciting opportunity for a project lead to join the outsourcing team within the Procurement group in a well-established bank.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or Finance disciplines;
- Has 3 – 5 years of project lead experience in the Financial Services industry;
- Good experience in supporting (budget tracking/reporting, asset tracking, procurement) different IT projects;
- Excellent analytics skills including spreadsheet and project presentations
- Excellent organisational & time management skills;
- Exceptional verbal/written communication skills;
- Able to immediately summarize the details and be succinct with management;
- Highly self-motivated and enthusiastic.
- Experience in banking MAS regulatory requirements;
- Experience in agile project management.
- Responsible for coordinating business process in line with IT governance/guidelines by providing quality solutions;
- Ensure project is delivered on-time, on-budget by coordinating business and IT resources;
- Responsible for end-to-end activities between business and stakeholders to achieve positive outcomes;
- Conduct requirements gathering, definition and analysis, provide functional design and support User Acceptance Test;
- Collaborate with development teams for application enhancement, issues and resolution;
- Provide risk management i.e. identify and resolve issues and manage project risks;
- Ensures work is technically sound and in compliance with established standards and regulations;
- Responsible for business-as-usual (BAU) support and provide recommendations for process improvements related to Outsourcing Management.