Do you specialize in Wintel Platform, and other associated expertise like Microsoft SCCM, PowerShell 4.0, Ansible and more? A global leader in her respective industry is seeking an experienced Windows Specialist to join their team.
- Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or equivalent;
- At least 5 years of experience in Windows server platform portfolio, all editions and installation options;
- Strong experience in Microsoft SCCM, System Center Orchestrator, PowerShell 4.0 and above, Ansible;
- Strong experience in the Active Directory environment, PowerShell Desired System Configuration;
- Good understanding of embedded software design and low level hardware interactions;
- Knowledgeable about memory management, low-level threading primitives and real-time environments;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Innovative thinker with good analytical skills.
- MCSE certified.
- Plan, build and maintain Windows server infrastructure;
- Design and implement solutions for automation of infrastructure;
- Establish strong relations with stakeholders to ensure all technical problems are properly resolved for a successful implementation of projects or enhancements;
- Ability to meet the performance and availability service-level agreement (SLA) by working with the team on the proposed solutions and ensuring IT operation requirements like disaster recovery (DR), backup monitoring are achieved;
- Ensure timely delivery within budget and compliance to IT Frameworks & Policies, Standards and Regulatory requirements.