Cyber threats? Malicious codes? Malwares? Want to work amongst the best team in helping to shape, transform and safeguard the cyber landscape in Singapore? We are looking for an individual to be part of the team to contribute to the building of a more resilient and trusted cyber environment.
- Diploma / Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems;
- At least 5 years of experiences in Cyber security field;
- At least 3 years of expertise in Malware analysis (such as virus, worms, Trojan horses), exploits and vulnerabilities;
- Good knowledge on network protocols (HTTP, FTP, POP3, SMTP);
- Knowledge in Operating Systems internals (especially Windows) and programming experience in C;
- Experience in reverse engineering x86/64;
- Good knowledge of latest cybersecurity threats and tools;
- Strong proficiency in writing malware analysis or technical report;
- Strong analytical and leadership skills to prioritise and allocate resources efficiently;
- Excellent oral and written communications.
- CISSP, SANS, CREST certifications;
- Knowledge of latest cyberecurity threats and tools.
- Responsible to lead a team to perform threat analysis and assessment of malicious code;
- Responsible to allocate the respective tasks within the team and overseas the technical skills development of team members;
- Perform detailed reverse engineering analysis on malicious artefacts;
- Manage and review the malware lab technology and its supporting infrastructure;
- Able to communicate findings/results to stakeholders\’ and recommend solutions;
- Facilitate understanding of cyber threat entities and environments;
- Provide technical consultancy and conduct technical sharing in latest cyber security threats and tools;
- Identify weaknesses and vulnerabilities within the systems and proposing/implementing counter measures.