Be at the forefront of innovation and change for an MNC! This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Developer looking to expand his knowledge and skills in Robotic Process Automation.
- 5 years\’ experience in application development, SQL, scripting, coding and 3 years\’ experience in UIPath platform;
- Deep understanding of the RPA (Robotic Process Automation) solution and its functions;
- Strong capability in error-handling, optimisation and process risk management;
- Proficient in programming languages such as VB.Net and/or C#;
- Able to write high-quality code and technical documentation;
- Strong system analytical, design, coding, testing and debugging skills;
- Understanding of SQL queries and stored procedures;
- Good written and verbal communication skills and
- Ability to multi-task who is able to work both independently and effectively in a team.
- UiPath Certified.
- Gather and analyse business requirements. design and implement RPA solutions and develop process workflows;
- Design reliable RPA workflow to reduce cycle times and increased accuracy for customers;
- Lead and support multiple workflow projects;
- Perform end-to-end testing, troubleshooting and end-user support;
- Create and maintain documentations (technical solution and design documents) to accurately represent design and code;
- Collaborate with experts and IT teams across the organisation;
- Demonstrate RPA capabilities and provide guidance on RPA to stakeholders;
- Support in integration of robots into subsystems;
- To be available for on-call support outside of business hours to fix operational incidents in RPA platforms.