We are looking for a Risk Analyst who will be assisting in the User Acceptance Testing (UAT) for Risk Management Group in the Bank.
- Has a Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or Computer Science;
- Has 2 years of relevant experience in business analysis and/or testing within Financial Services industry;
- Good experience in executing SQL queries or Visual Basic for Applications (VBA);
- Experience in test planning, test cases, scripts, scenarios creation and execution;
- Experience in working on data sets to perform data quality checking and clearing;
- Excellent written, presentation and communication skills;
- A good team player, with the ability to function independently as well.
- Experience in banking industry.
- Develop SQL Queries to execute test cases and troubleshoot issues that arise during testing;
- Coordinate with business users/stakeholders to gather necessary elements for successful testing;
- End-to-end responsibility for the testing process (test planning, test case preparation and execution of tests, analysis of test results, defect management);
- Analysis of test results and measuring of KPIs against defined quality criteria;
- Analyze and provide support for User Acceptance Tests (UAT) to ensure that the system is performing;
- Provide coordination for project implementation and process documentation.