Seeking a meticulous and driven Project Manager to lead business analysis and project management for complex banking projects with a global leading bank in Singapore.
- Degree in Business or Information Technology;
- At least 7 years of working experience as Business Analysis and Project Management within the banking / financial services industry;
- Good understanding of private banking products such as anti-money laundry (AML), payments, loans, letter of credit , mortgages supporting various groups and compliance;
- Strong experience in managing business requirements and user expectations;
- â€‹Good hands-on technical skills with good understanding to collaborate with group technology teams and partners from conception to implementation;
- Independent, fast learner, think out of the box and to challenge status quo with new and emerging technologies and platform;
- Strong written, communication and interpersonal skills to manage stakeholders from all levels.
- PMP Certified;
- Banking and/or financial services domain is preferred.
- Responsible for business analysis , user management and implementation of new initiatives for the private banking business;
- Review end-to-end processes to identify for automation and improvements;
- Run requirements gathering workshops, identify gaps and perform analysis with users, vendors and technical teams;
- Partner with project stakeholders and manage the technology solution and delivery from conception through implementation;
- Ensure quality delivery of applications system by conducting milestone meetings with vendors and internal teams;
- Understand and document business case together with cost-benefit analysis to gather stakeholder support;
- Perform testing throughout various phases of projects and training to users and subject matter expert support.