We have an excellent opportunity for a Project Lead to manage Infrastructure projects within the Financial Services Industry.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science and Information Systems;
- At least 8 years of working experience in managing, maintaining and supporting IT infrastructure operations & hosting environments;
- At least 5 years of proven project management experience managing complex IT Infrastructure projects;
- Good experience in infrastructure deployment process and handling production support requests;
- Strong understanding in infrastructure with technical background in Open Systems platforms, server, network and security implementations;
- Able to drive team to work together to resolve complex issues by sharing in-depth knowledge and experience;
- Strong team player, effective at communicating internationally and used to working closely with remote teams;
- Independent and able to manage projects, vendors and stakeholders with strong customer facing and communication skills;
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- PMP or ITIL certified;
- Agile, AWS certifications.
- Responsible to project manage the Infrastructure Open Systems platform implementation (end-to-end) related to Systems, Network and Security within the organization;
- Responsible to understand the requirements, provide the technical solutions, manage the scope, deliverables and review the implementation and / or cut-over strategy ensuring proper hand-over from Project to Operations;
- Collaborate with various internal teams and external vendors / service providers to meet the project schedule and timeline;
- Review and approve change / service requests for infrastructure services, ensuring they are closed within agreed timelines;
- Managed the project risk and address the escalation encountered; ensuring proper audit and compliance according to the corporate standards and guidelines;
- Organise regular project meetings, review the status and provide regular status monitoring on all project activities to management;
- Ability to meet the performance and availability service-level agreement (SLA) by working with the team on the proposed solutions and ensuring IT operation requirements like disaster recovery (DR), backup monitoring are achieved;
- Responsible for closely monitoring the project’s progress and providing leadership and guidance to team members to ensure timely delivery within budget and compliance to IT Frameworks & Policies, Standards and Regulatory requirements;
- Establish strong relations with external vendor / service providers and cross team members to ensure all technical problems are properly resolved for a successful implementation of projects or enhancements.