An exciting opportunity for Shell programmers to learn and work as DevOps professionals within the Banking Domain.
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Information Systems;
- 3+ Years of IT experience focusing on Unix Shell programming;
- Automation or script creation experience with scripting languages (Shell, Bash);
- Understanding of Build & Release environment;
- Knowledge on Docker, Kubernetes, Puppet, Chef, Jenkins, Nexus, JIRA;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Dynamic individual with thirst to learn and understand new technologies.
- Agile / SCRUM Certified;
- Banking / Financial domain.
- Define and configure the processes for automation of testing, build and deployment for infrastructure provisioning;
- Responsible for developing automation scripts for build and release of systems;
- Maintain the multi-platform of build environments, source codes, change and configuration management;
- Provide design and implementation guidance and mentoring as necessary to team members in best practices, tool use, and quality assurance in the software configuration management effort;
- Proactively identify build/release pipeline bottlenecks, diagnose, and resolve build failures, and discover new efficiencies;
- Stay abreast of the latest improvements and technologies in Continuous Delivery models.