An exciting opportunity to make a difference as a Technical Services Consultant for a large multi-dimensional organization.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Information Technology;
- At least 5 years of working experience in designing, deploying and managing complex and enterprise infrastructure technology;
- Good technical knowledge in the area of servers, middleware, storage, virtualization and/or network;
- Has experience in service delivery and supporting the application teams;
- Proactive with good leadership skills;
- Possess good communication skills in oral and written with good presentation skills and influence stakeholders;
- Willing to challenge status quo and take risks.
- VMware VCP certified;
- Windows Server certified;
- Act as point of contact for infrastructure on new application deployment and initiatives;
- Supporting infrastructure architecture, resource planning system hosting environments;
- Responsible for both infrastructure service delivery and projects;
- Work with different stakeholders and vendors to ensure the availability of the infrastructure platform;
- Support on application infrastructure on the design, integration, performance and user acceptance for new application across various units;
- Ensure system performance is up to agreed levels and monitoring together with the Application team;
- Drive reviews in the architecture and governance to ensure smooth operations across all units;
- Review and continually improve on overall service delivery.