Excellent opportunity to grow your career in the Customer Relationship Management – CRM with a Financial Institution.
- Degree in Computer Science or Business Information Systems;
- Good experience in requirement management especially in Customer Relationship Management (CRM);
- Familiar in at least one of the CRM tools / systems;
- Knowledge in Business analysis process, tools and techniques;
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (MS Office) applications including MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
- A keen eye for detail for efficient planning and execution;
- Great interpersonal skills with ability to manage and communicate with various stakeholders efficiently;
- Highly self-motivated and independent.
- Project Management experience.
- Responsible for end-to-end CRM projects, enhancement, support;
- Involve in new project implementation, enhancement and Business As Usual;
- Responsible for working with business users to gather, understand and document business requirements;
- Coordinate with stakeholders to conduct business requirements walk-through on enhancements and new projects;
- Articulate business requirements and translate them into technical specifications;
- Create and execute testing plans and coordinate User Acceptance Test;
- Analyse business processes, initiate improvements to enhance efficiency of workflow;
- Identify obstacles, proactively mitigate risks and escalate issues to be resolved effectively;
- Ensure necessary changes / enhancements are implemented and documented;
- Adhere to company, project and support standards and guidelines.