One of Asia's leading Bank is seeking a Web Developer to be a part of internal communication team.
- Diploma or Bachelor degree in Information Technology or Computer Science or Graphic design or equivalent;
- Hands on experience in web technologies and designing web site;
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them;
- Good understanding of HTTP protocols, AJAX, and REST;
- Meticulous in visual design capabilities, including composition, layout information hierarchy, typography and colour;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with SharePoint and SharePoint Designer;
- Proficiency with Adobe creative suite.
- Plan, design, deploy new sites, solutions and workflows;
- Work closely with the graphic (UI / UX) designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation;
- Define the look of the application and describe how it works;
- Actively participate in testing and management of UAT;
- Analyze, debug where possible and fix the test code;
- Communicate with the various business units, end users, and technology teams effectively to properly support, plan and deploy solutions that meet business needs.