An exciting opportunity as campaign professional to assist and manage the various campaign execution for the Consumer Banking Business Analytics team within the bank.
- Diploma and Degree in Business, Banking, Computer Science Engineering or Information Technology;
- Has 2 years of work experience in the area of campaigns management and execution;
- Proficient in SAS Programming, Enterprise Guide and SQL;
- Experience in developing and driving customized engagement propositions for specific target audience;
- Ability to analyse large sets of data generated from multiple sources while ensuring data integrity;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in campaign management tools such as IBM UNICA, IBM Opportunity Detect , IBM Interact;
- Exposure to Business Intelligence tools;
- Experience in financial industry.
- Manage the volume and complexity of campaign execution to various customer segments across different channels;
- Improve on the existing process and the usage of the campaign tools;
- Provide consultation on campaign system functionalities and feasibility;
- Manage the team resource and capacity;
- Track the timeliness and accuracy of the campaign execution;
- Trouble shoot and investigate customer issues related to campaign deliveries;
- Support the campaign tracking team on tracking of the campaign performance.