An exciting opportunity for a Business Analyst to work on Risk Management systems under the Fraud Management team in the financial services industry.
- Bachelor Degree in Information Technology or Computer Science Engineering;
- At least 2 – 5 years of Business Analysis experience in banking;
- Elicit, articulate and document process, business requirements, description of business context using scenarios and data requirements;
- â€‹â€‹Hands on experience in executing SQL queries;
- Experience in test planning, creation and execution (SIT/UAT/Regression Test);
- Good experience in data analysis and an ability to solve business problems using analytics and data;
- Should have excellent interpersonal skills and a strong team player;
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Risk management experience;
- Experience using Qlik, Power BI, SAS, Hive.
- Under collate and document usersâ€™ requirements for enhancements for risk management projects;
- Transform business requirements to technological solutions by defining, analysing and documenting requirements;
- Map and streamlining business processes and verifies technological solution to fulfill business needs;
- Provide support to business users and assist business units in translating business requirements into deliverables;
- Contribute to the business specific tasks in the projects undertaken by the team from initialization to post-implementation;
- Ensure successful delivery of enhancement projects assigned from analysis, test planning, implementation, live verification and documentation;
- Create and execute testing plan and coordinate UAT / SIT to validate application conformance to specifications.