An exciting opportunity awaits you! Our client is looking for a Data Quality Analyst to support the Data Governance projects in the financial services industry.
- Degree in Business Computing or related disciplines;
- At least 2-3 years of experience in analyzing data and developing SQL queries;
- Intermediate to advance SQL to facilitate data analysis and assessments;
- Possess good working knowledge in relational DB with strong database concepts, designing techniques and database management;
- Experience with data quality measurement and monitoring implementation;
- Proficient in data mapping, data analysis and data modelling to analyse large volumes of data to provide necessary metrics;
- Familiar with Hadoop and business intelligent (BI) tools, e.g. Qliksense;
- Possess strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- Strong interpersonal skills with excellent written / oral communication skills;
- Excellent team player who possesses drive, proactivity and curiosity.
- Data Quality tooling experience using Informatica, Trilium, IBM QualityStage or Microsoft data quality services (DQS);
- Data warehousing, data mart development, big data and general data architecture experience.
- Support data quality team in tracking Data Quality infrastructure implementation and work closely with IT to ensure timely delivery;
- Perform data profiling, data analysis and data mapping to evaluate and ensure data health;
- Extract data from data tables in data warehouse using SQL queries;
- Writing and automating business rules to evaluate the quality of the data in the bank;
- Develop scorecards and dashboards using BI tools to measure quality of Bank’s data;
- Develop and maintain technical documentation and standard operation procedures (SOP);
- Perform data analysis and investigation on anomalies and outliers.