Be part of growing organization as an Application Analyst – Release Management within financial services.
- Degree/Diploma in Computer Science or Computer Engineering;
- Minimum 3 years experience in an Application Analyst role handling release, deployment and BAU;
- Proficiency in managing release processes and using deployment tools with regards to automation;
- Familiar with CI / CD;
- Hands-on experience experience using tools like Ant, Maven or Jenkins;
- Proficiency in MS office suite like Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Visio and Project;
- Should possess leadership, relationship management, influencing and negotiation skills.
- Technical expertise in J2EE / Java programming, oracle PL / SQL, scripting;
- Hands-on experience on AWS deployment.
- Responsible for managing and reporting deployment, change requests, work requests and production support;
- Responsible for control and governance of the various environments;
- Provide testing and support for Projects, Work requests and BAU;
- Assist in requirement gathering, analysis and preparation of functional and technical specification;
- Involved in development, documentation and preparation of user guide, maintenance and support;
- Conduct QA on a regular basis and ensure best practices are adhered to.