Hiring an Infrastructure Architect who would be responsible for designing and implementing Cloud based infrastructure solutions for one of the established financial Services.
- Degree in Information Technology or Computer Science;
- At least 10 years of technical experience in both IT software development projects and operational IT operations system support roles;
- Minimum 5 years of experience with hands on experience designing and maintaining roadmaps for the Infrastructure architecture;
- Strong technical understanding of how IaaS and PaaS can be integrated on a cloud platform;
- Strong in platform middleware architecture skiils such as SOA, API-Centric,microservices,serverless, messaging protocols etc;
- Understand emerging technologies/platforms in Mobility, Analytics, Cloud and Social with the desire to keep up with Digital trends;
- Provide technical guidance and consultation to across team;
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Understand TOGAF or other architecture frameworks;
- Experience in financial services industry.
- As a Subject Matter Expert in the areas of Network, Storage, Servers, Cloud, Data Base and Middleware space;
- Design,architect and implement end-to-end infrastructure private and public cloud-based solutions for cloud computing;
- Identify,Deliver and oversee all the required artifacts for the deployment of internal applications and data to the cloud;
- Responsible to conduct architecture reviews, capacity planning, work scheduling, implementation planning and execution, post implementation support;
- Lead in implementation and manage project teams and vendors to develop, deploy, and maintain cloud infrastructure solutions;
- Engaging with the stakeholders, to review the architecture deliverables, POCs, and recommending solutions;
- Leveraging emerging technologies, innovative concept and industry development to improve efficiency.