Seeking experienced Java/J2EE professionals to design and develop applications for the compliance related KYC platform for one of the global leaders in the banking sector.
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Information Technology;
- At least 5 years in the development Java/J2EE applications;
- Proficient in Spring platform, Oracle database, and relational mapping using Hibernate;
- Hands-on experience in UI related technologies like GWT;
- Strong experience in end to end SDLC cycles and good knowledge of Agile methodology;
- Results oriented and focused on meeting deliverable timelines;
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to manage stakeholders across the globe.
- Experience in banking/financial services environment;
- Functional knowledge on Anti-money laundering / Know-Your-Customer(AML/KYC) platforms;
- Experience in Java Business Process Manager (JBPM) or other similar enterprise workflow management system.
- Responsible for design and development of Java/J2EE modules in the KYC platform;
- Involve in requirement analysis, design, development and release of applications as per internal standards and general best practices;
- Coordinate with global technical and functional teams and manage multiple change requests to the KYC applications;
- Involve in architectural design review and research for alternatives and technologies;
- Conduct risk assessment and recommend appropriate mitigation plans;
- Work closely with subject matter experts and stakeholders and ensure adherence to desired business functionality.