Our client is looking for an individual who is passionate about data and keen in being a Data Modeler to design and develop both logical and physical data models using the latest technologies to support the long-term growth of this fast-growing organisation.
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or Information System;
- Good track record in Data Warehouse design and implementation of Data Management Strategies;
- Require minimum 3 years of working experience as a Data Modeler;
- Must have worked in Erwin or similar data modeling tools;
- Well experienced in solution design, architecture of conceptual, logical and physical data model;
- Hands on experience in SQL scripting, data analysis, data integration and data management tools;
- Experience in Big Data technology and Meta-data management;
- Knowledge of operational data store, data warehouse, transactional data store and data modeling products/techniques;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Strong team player.
- Experience in financial services domain.
- Establish data strategies, design, architecture, build conceptual/logical/physical data models and flows and communicate with the application development team for adoption;
- Define, develop and deliver consistent information and data standards, methodologies, guidelines, best practice and approved modeling techniques around data quality, data governance and data security;
- Perform data analysis and data profiling;
- Analyze and document the technical and business metadata about the data as well as providing insight into the data itself;
- Work closely with various stakeholders and teams to analyze business needs and ensure that the data integration team prepares the model design and development to complete data models in line with the business requirements;
- Identify discrepancies between databases and data models.