We are seeking a Business Analyst to work on Credit or Liquidity Risk related projects under the Risk Management Team.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or Finance related disciplines;
- Has 1 – 3 years of Business Analysis experience in the Financial Services industry;
- Strong experience in requirements gathering, analysis and documentation;
- Working experience in executing SQL queries;
- Experience in MS Excel, MS Access, SQL and Knowledge of Data Structures & Data Modelling;
- Experience in test planning, creation, execution (SIT/UAT/Regression Test) and defects management;
- Knowledge of database management systems;
- Strong communication, presentation, and advisory skills.
- Proficient in Credit or Liquidity Risk Reporting;
- Experience in business intelligence tools.
- Responsible for Business-As-Usual (BAUs) and Change Requests (CRs) for Risk Management Data Mart;
- Gather user requirements, perform data profile and prepare data mapping specifications;
- Conduct Business Requirements walk-through with users and key stakeholders;
- End-to-end responsibility for the testing process (requirements, concepts, preparation and execution of tests, analysis of test results);
- Creating and executing test cases and coordinating User Acceptance Test (UAT);
- Perform UAT, report and track all testing issues and perform root cause analysis;
- Provide test summary and regular status reporting;
- To provide post implementation support to end users;
- To liaise with Vendor / Application team to resolve issues.