An exciting opportunity for Business Analyst with good understanding and experience in Anti-Money Laundering (AML).
- Bachelor Degree in Information Technology or Computer Science Engineering;
- At least 5 years of Business Analysis experience in banking;
- Ability to elicit, articulate and document process, business requirements, description of business context using scenarios and Data, Reporting requirements;
- Strong knowledge in Anti Money Laundering ( AML) , Fraud Detection, Surveillance and Counter Terrorism Financing concepts;
- Good experience in data analysis and an ability to solve business problems using analytics and data;
- â€‹â€‹Hands on experience in Oracle database management and PL/SQL;
- Should have excellent interpersonal skills and a strong team player;
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Exposure to Mantas.
- Responsible to understand, collate and document usersâ€™ requirements for enhancements for Anti-Money Laundering (AML);
- Responsible for transforming business requirements to technological solutions by defining, analysing and documenting requirements, mapping and streamlining business processes and verifies technological solution to fulfill business needs;
- Provide support to business users and assist business units in translating business requirements into deliverables;
- Contribute to the business specific tasks in the projects undertaken by the team from initialization to post-implementation;
- Manage and maintain AML Systems;
- Ensure successful delivery of enhancement projects assigned from analysis and specification of usersâ€™ requirements, solutioning, test planning, facilitation of simulation, preparation for implementation, live verification and documentation;
- Create and execute testing plan and coordinate UAT and SAT to validate application conformance to specifications.