An exciting opportunity to lead in the architecting and designing of web and mobile solutions for one of the fast-growing companies in the financial sector!
- Degree in Information Technology or Computer Science;
- At least 10 years of experience in application development and management;
- Minimum 8 years of experience in managing end-to-end projects involving web and mobile solutions;
- Not less than 5 years of hands-on experience in the complete SDLC;
- Experienced with iOS mobile applications management and development, including ApplePay and Apple HIG;
- Strong understanding of both web and mobile concepts, including the security component (e.g. web vulnerability);
- Familiar with SOA, API integration, service design and application integration;
- Good technical proficiency in the following:
- JBoss, Weblogic, Websphere, Apache, Oracle, MSSQL, MySQL, ESB, API, XML, Web Services (REST OR SOAP);
- DevOps, Cordova, Jenkens, Chef, JIRA, Eclipse, Automation, Github, Sonar;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the leadership to lead and change the status quo;
- Strong advocate of standards and not afraid to challenge the norms to stay abreast with emerging and new technologies and overcome business challenges.
- PMP Certified and/or SCRUM Certified;
- Good understanding of TOGAF or other formal architecture frameworks.
- Act as a SME for the organisation's web and mobile platforms by providing guidance to the development team and maintaining awareness and knowledge of new concepts/emerging technologies;
- Be a consultant to projects and application support groups regarding architecture related concerns and direction;
- Design web and mobile reference and application architectures, including maintaining best standards and practices within the industry;
- Explore and evaluate new technologies to make realistic recommendations and justifications to meet business needs;
- Perform architecture assurance reviews, governance and standards to support technology strategy and ensure quality of the developed solutions;
- Use Agile development to up skill existing application development practices moving towards a more efficient and error-free development;
- Manage multiple team be it internal or external outsource technical resources;
- Develop the team by introducing various metrics (by skills & applications) to achieve higher efficiency and competencies.