An exciting opportunity to be part of Information Technology (IT) Application support team to deliver, implement, management and support the overall Application Architecture Landscape within the organization.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering;
- Has at least 5 years of relevant experience in Application Production Support on Windows and Unix applications;
- Must have handled activities like incident management, problem management, release management, root cause analysis, deployment and monitoring;
- Understand Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), experience working with business users, various IT teams and vendors;
- Knowledge of IT infrastructure security designs as well as cloud computing applications implementation;
- Excellent team player with the ability to communicate across all levels and nationalities within the organization;
- Positive attitude and able to work under pressure;
- Excellent technical troubleshooting skills;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- PMP and ITIL certifications.
- Ensure production availability of both critical client facing applications and internal applications;
- Project co-cordination with internal infrastructure support teams such as Database, Network, Backup, Storage, Monitoring, Security to ensure smooth delivery, seamless integration and minimize disruption;
- Responsible to handle change requests, service request and incident tickets; ensuring proper ownership and closure of these request/tickets;
- Responsible to create and secure appropriate approvals for planned and ad-hoc system changes;
- â€‹Involve in user and system support during and post implementation.
- Manage the vendorâ€™s service quality, contract and support standard in accordance to corporate policies and guidelines;
- Perform escalation procedures to senior levels, annual capacity planning and ensure high availability of system uptime;
- Ensures day-to-day application meets the agreed business Service Level Agreements in online uptime;
- Provide insights to continuous improvements & innovation to increase productivity.