Want to part of an expanding team to help shape, transform and safeguard the cyber landscape in Singapore? With your strong instinct in CyberSecurity, you will contribute to the building of a resilient and trusted cyber environment.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems;
- At least 8 years of working experience in Information Technology (IT) Risk, Security and IT Systems Support environment;
- Proven expertise in compliance programs and information technology, general governance and information security policies;
- Experience in conducting vulnerability assessment and penetration testing on systems and technologies based on industry best practices;
- Has CCT or higher (CSAM or CSAS) certifications, experience in security research, reverse engineering;
- Experience in performing IT security assessment and reviewing IT controls, framework, policies and standards;
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to work under pressure;
- Discrete and able to handle confidential and sensitive issues;
- Familiar with regulatory and industry guidelines;
- Expert communicator with interpersonal skills to communicate with, both verbally and in writing, and influence staff from all levels.
- Knowledge in offensive, defensive techniques and technologies.
- Develop and manage the vulnerabilty assessement and penetration testing security policies, methodologies, techniques and tools for the organization;
- Govern the use and administration of IT services and ensures compliance to applicable legal and industry requirements and standards;
- Develop policies for the team and provide guidance on policy use;
- Provide technical consultancy and conduct technical sharing for the team;
- Identify policy issues and develop appropriate analytical and procedural frameworks to mitigate the issues;
- Work closely with respective stakeholders to faciliate the vulnerabilty assessement and penetration testing (VAPT) on systems and technologies;
- Collaborate own unit with other business units to attain a system-wide approach that is responsive to corporate needs.