An exciting opportunity for Analytics professionals to deepen their skill sets in data analysis for strategic initiatives within the financial domain.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in a field (Finance, Statistics, Business Analysis, Computer Science);
- Minimum 3 years of experience in SQL and hands-on development;
- Experience in creating and maintaining data;
- Strong aptitude for numbers and comfortable handling large volumes of data;
- Meticulous and organised with good interpersonal and communication skills.
- R & Python skills;
- Experience in IBM Netezza.
- Responsible for developing contextual data sets using SQL for Enterprise Analytics;
- Conducting assessment and examination of data from the source to ensure consistency;
- Assisting the IT Subject Matter Experts to create and reviewing the data transformation logic;
- Ensures documentation of processes, analytics design, measure definitions, data integration, and development;
- Responsible to identify and escalate any data quality issues to the respective teams;
- Working closely with the business users to support on User Acceptance Testing or resolving data quality issues.