Exciting Opportunity for Database Manager to be a subject matter expert for the organization, you will also be involved in exciting Data-intensive projects.
- More than 5 years of experience in Database engineering;
- Good expertise in diverse and complex Database environments;
- Experience with Relational and Distributed Databases for e.g. SQL , MySQL, PostgreSQL or HANA;
- Team and Stakeholder Management experience;
- Responsible for Service level agreements or Key Performance Index;
- Experience in monitoring and troubleshooting of database with tools such as Cloudwatch, Cloudtrail, IAM, EMR;
- Exposure to Azure and Amazon Web Services e.g. EC2, RDS, EBS, S3;
- Expertise in Data Modelling and Big Data Architecture.
- Responsible to set up and lead the database team in-line with new Data-centric strategies;
- As key domain expert in matters related to Databases, Cloud, Big Data, etc;
- Work with the team on design, architect, administration and support for organization's Database requirements;
- Risk Management in relation to Data Management;
- Involved in crafting the Data and Governance Strategy for organization;
- Handle database capacity planning and performance tuning;
- Plan and execute work load tests, backup/recovery, replication and disaster recovery;
- Keep abreast on the latest related to Databases technologies.