Our client is looking for an experienced Business Analyst with the ability to manage the full end to end Project lifecycle, with exposure to Agile methodologies. â€‹
The role involves advising and recommending key ICT trends and best practices to meet various business objectives and provide IT solutions to help meet business needs.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or Information Systems;
- Has minimum 6 years of proven experience in providing business analysis;
- Experience with Agile development methodology and Agile software development frameworks (e.g. Scrum, Kanban, Lean software development, Feature-driven development (FDD), Extreme programming (XP));
- Excellent ability to understand business objectives and overcome business needs and challenges;
- Demonstrated capability in functional analysis, system workflow, data modelling and testing;
- Ability to work independently, manage stress and multi-task in a fast-paced environment;
- Excellent stakeholder management skills;
- Strong communication, presentation, and documentation skills.
- Business Analysis Certification, e.gg CCBA, CBAP, IIBA Agile Analysis;
- PMI Certification, e.gg PMI-PBA, PMI-ACP;
- NICF – Certified Scrum Master.
- Responsible for working with business users to gather, understand, collate and document business requirements;
- Analyse business requirements and develop business cases to resolve any issues;
- Translate business needs to ensure that developers and business users have a common consensus;
- Ensure that requirements are fully defined and captured as stories into a master story list;
- Articulate business requirements and translate them into technical specifications;
- Create and execute testing plans and coordinate User Acceptance Test;
- Analyse business processes, initiate improvements to enhance efficiency of workflow where feasible;
- Identify obstacles, proactively mitigate risks and escalate issues to be resolved effectively;
- Provide feedback to stakeholders to ensure deliverables are delivered.