An excellent opportunity to gain experience in Artificial Intelligence and Advanced Data Analytics as a Data Scientist with a well-established firm.
- PHD / Masters/ Bachelors in Statistics, Applied Mathematics or Computer Science;
- At least 2 years of good hands on experience in Machine Learning, Predictive Analytics and Artificial Intelligence;
- Extensive experience working with very large data sets, including statistical analysis, data visualization, data mining, and data cleansing/transformation and machine learning;
- Hands-on development on SQL, Hadoop/Spark, R, Python, Perl, Java;
- Ability to visualize data and create business impacts;
- Able to work independently and also handle and manage small cross functional teams;
- Excellent writing skills, good verbal communications skills and good presentation skills.
- Experience with data pipelines.
- Provide relevant subject matter expertise across Artificial Intelligence/ Machine Learning/ Deep Learning domains in the form of algorithm analysis, data modeling, training and evaluation for data products;
- Lead advanced data analytics and AI projects as well as support business units to analyze large-scale structured and unstructured data;
- Work with cross-functional teams to identify business opportunities, optimize operational process and deliver AI applications;
- Develop Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence solutions to cater and solve various strategic business problems;
- Leverage on advanced big data and analytics hardware/software tools, and continually industrialize analytic endeavors and innovation;
- Ensure information used is in compliance with the regulatory, internal access management and security & control policies;
- Create captivating data stories to attract \”buy-in\” from stakeholders;
- Mentor junior data scientist to heighten their skill-set;
- All other duties assigned.