Our client is searching for a Graphic Designer who can really push the limits with PowerPoint. Weâ€™re looking for a visual communicator who can help communicate reports and dashboards through presentations, infographics and other formats. If you enjoy designing and enhancing presentation slides in a strategic and creative way, this is the role for you!
- Diploma/Degree in interaction design, graphic design or a related discipline;
- Proven graphic designing experience;
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas;
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality;
- Good presentation design skills using Keynote, Powerpoint, or Google Slides;
- Up to date with industry leading software and technologies (In Design, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop etc);
- Professionalism regarding time, costs and deadlines.
- Experienced using In Design, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop, etc.
- Design and enhance presentation slides in a strategic and creative way;
- Coordinate and manage the library of materials and reports needed for the presentation;
- Apply elements of design, such as typography, layout, color, grids, and interaction on presentation materials;
- Design presentation slides using Keynote, Powerpoint, or Google Slides;
- Use Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and PowerPoint to design presentations.