A great opportunity to join as a Business Analyst in a leading bank in Singapore focusing on the Business Management Support function.
- Degree preferably in Information Technology or Computer Engineering;
- Experience in Testing and Business analysis of Agile projects;
- Strong analytical, conceptualisation and problem-solving skills;
- Proficient in understanding the business needs and taking a broad, strategic perspective;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Hands on experience on JIRA and HPQC;
- Knowledge and work experience in SmartStream TLM or other reconciliation systems;
- Experience in Financial Industry.
- Work with business users to elicit and validate the business requirements for both new projects and change requests;
- Manage all stages of the project lifecycle including planning, analysis, design, testing, and end-user support;
- Collate and document business and user requirements and translate them into user stories;
- Create and execute system testing plan as well as coordinating user acceptance testing (UAT) with multiple parties;
- Analyse requirements to drive the design or review of test cases or processes;
- Ensure necessary changes / enhancements are implemented and documented;
- Perform data analysis, identify insights and implications from data and make automated reconciliation recommendations;
- Work in close association with project managers with regards to project schedule, issues and escalation.