An excellent opportunity for one who are looking at digitally transforming enterprises and organizations.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or Financial Engineering;
- Proven track record as a leader of change;
- Familiar with digital, online and/or mobile technologies and approaches;
- Experienced in project management, including managing teams across applications;
- Extensive experience in managing good number of applications and delivering complex innovative technology initiatives;
- Proven ability to partner with business leaders;
- Strong appreciation of latest technologies, strategies and innovative approaches to help transform businesses;
- Excellent stakeholder management experience;
- Proven experience in managing IT operations successfully;
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- PMP Certified;
- Agile /SCRUM Certification.
- Manage the team and responsible for the IT portfolio;
- Look at strategic options of leveraging innovation approaches/technologies for online/digital strategy;
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with stakeholders:
- Provide advice, innovative solutions, support and training on all applications related matters;
- Liaise on all projects, including defining, planning and executing the introduction of technology solutions;
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with HQ technology teams;
- Understand the business, identify opportunities and implement strategic technologies;
- Plan and organize the resources and capacity required to ensure smooth operation of the systems;
- Define technology objectives, strategies and directions, i.e. translating business strategy into technology strategy;
- Evaluate and recommend technologies, which will maximize the returns for the business;
- Hire, train, mentor and manage the team.â€‹