An exciting opportunity for SAP Techno-Functional Consultant to support SAP implementation projects in the region.
- Bachelor\’s degree in Computer Science or Information Technology;
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in one or two of the following modules: SAP Financial (FI), Controlling (CO), Sales and Distribution (SD), Materials Management (MM), or QM (Quality Management);
- Hands-on experience in ABAP;
- Must have experience in implementation and roll out of SAP modules;
- Should have the ability to liaise with stakeholders to understand the business needs;
- Strong experience in requirements gathering, analysis and creating technical specifications;
- Resourceful, active team player with strong analytical skill;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Certification in SAP.
- Responsible for project implementation and support on SAP Modules such as ABAP and FI/CO//MM/SD/PP/QM application area;
- Responsible for working with business users to gather, understand, collate and document business requirements;
- Work closely with the technology team to articulate business requirements and translate into technical specifications;
- Analysis of SAP and business processes problems and recommending solutions to roll Roll Out implementations;
- Develop accurate documentation for user guides, technical specifications, test plan, test scenario and test cases;
- Reviewing the code,change requests and providing system enhancements to improve business efficiency;
- Required to travel to across regions for supporting users.