An excellent opportunity to kick start your Cyber Security career in a leading security consulting firm.
- Diploma / Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems;
- At least 1 years of IT security experience or strong aptitude in cyber security may apply;
- Knowledge in conducting vulnerability assessment and penetration testing against Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP) Top 10 security vulnerabilities and SANS Top 25;
- Strong knowledge in information security principles such as cryptography and networking such as TCP/IP ports and protocols;
- Familiarity with tools such as SIEM, IDS / IPS, HP Webinspect, Fortify, IBM App Scan, Kali Linux/Backtrack, Burp Suite;
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills;
- Excellent oral and written communication, strong team player and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in reviewing operating systems, web applications, database servers, network devices, firewalls and infrastructure appliances;
- Certification in GPEN, GWAPT, OSCP CREST.
- Involved in the areas of IT Security, including Risk Assessment, Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Testing;
- Perform monitoring, research, assessment and analysis on network and host based security events as well as Threat intelligence;
- Perform technical reviews on servers, network devices and applications;
- Responsible to maintain company's high integrity business processes, systems and applications to provide accurate, timely information;
- Provide Application Vulnerability Assessment services on a global basis through comprehensive testing process;
- Identify weaknesses and vulnerabilities within the systems and proposing/implementing countermeasures;
- Liaise with the client and report potential findings with excellent communication and customer service skills;
- Involved in compliance and controls, self-assessment processes and documentation related tasks.