An exciting opportunity awaits you! Our client is looking for a Data Analyst to support the Master Data and Data Warehouse projects in the financial services industry.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or Finance related disciplines;
- At least 2-3 years of experience in analyzing data and developing SQL queries;
- Strong database concepts, designing techniques and database management;
- Proficient in Data Mapping, Data analysis and good knowledge in the Financial domain;
- Experience in Data Profiling to analyse large volumes of data to provide necessary metrics;
- Familiar with Application Testing processes, guidelines, frameworks, checklist and policies;
- Experience in test planning, test cases, scripts, scenarios creation and execution;
- Good analytical ability, conceptual thinking, planning and organisational skills.
- Independent and strong team player with good interpersonal skills.
- Experience in ETL Tools (e.g. Informatica / Oracle Warehouse builder / SSIS);
- Experience in Business Intelligence (BI) tools (e.g. Qliksense).
- Support implementation of new Enterprise Data warehouse (EDW) which include:
- Support data mapping exercise for new EDW and datamart;
- Perform investigation and issue resolution, including data profiling and analysis of data using UAT dataset;
- Provide administrative support to Core Team, coordinating and assisting project implementation, system and process documentations;
- Provide post implementation support, invest data issues, answer to queries, etc.