An exciting opportunity awaits you! Our client is looking for a Data Analyst to support the Master Data and Data Warehouse projects in the financial services industry.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or Finance related disciplines;
- At least 2-3 years of experience in analyzing data and developing SQL queries;
- Strong database concepts, designing techniques and database management;
- Proficient in Data Mapping, Data analysis and good knowledge in the Financial domain;
- Experience in Data Profiling to analyse large volumes of data to provide necessary metrics;
- Familiar with Application Testing processes, guidelines, frameworks, checklist and policies;
- Experience in test planning, test cases, scripts, scenarios creation and execution;
- Good analytical ability, conceptual thinking, planning and organisational skills.
- Independent and strong team player with good interpersonal skills.
- Experience in ETL Tools (e.g. Informatica / Oracle Warehouse builder / SSIS);
- Experience in Business Intelligence (BI) tools (e.g. Qliksense).
- Support Data Management team by performing data profiling and supporting data mapping specifications;
- Responsible for raw data analysis and data profiling for data integration;
- Perform user acceptance testing (UAT) and create test scripts – for both automated and manual testings;
- Extract data from data tables in data warehouse using SQL queries;
- Identify business requirements and provide technical documentation;
- Able to manage delivery of projects through complete SDLC;
- Provide post implementation support, investigating data issues and queries.
- Participating in providing support for SIT/UAT.