An exciting opportunity as Web Developer integrating transportation related system with Geographic Information System (GIS) in one of the biggest SI companies.
- Degree in computer Science, IT or related technical discipline
- Experience in mapping APIs i.e. OpenLayers, Mapbox, Leaflets;
- Experience in ArcGIS QGIS technologies i.e. Web Map Services (WMS), Web Feature Service (WFS) and Web Coverage Service (WCS)
- Hands-on Development experience on Java, .NET, web services, HTML5, Java Script;
- Meticulous and experienced in full software development cycle right from understanding requirement specifications, design, implementation, unit and integration and testing;
- Skilled on SQL queries, stored procedures and triggers for database;
- Excellent time management and communication skills;
- Experienced in web solution development with GIS integration.
- Develop GIS related software solutions by studying requirements, systems flow, data usage and work processes;
- Responsible for software design, programming and testing for new application;
- Deliver results that meet requirements specifications with a high level of quality and customer satisfaction;
- Involve in the application deployment and system troubleshooting;
- Work as an integral member of a project team, making important individual contributions.