We are looking for a Production Support Analyst who thrives on resolving issues/problems for large banking applications mainly on payments and cash management platform.
- Degree or Diploma in Information Technology, Business or Banking and Finance;
- 4 – 5 years of working experience on production support within Financial Services;
- Able to provide 24 x 7 operational support;
- Good experience in Level 2 production support, incident management, root cause analysis and bug fixing;
- Good understanding of batch support for banking applications;
- Analytical with excellent troubleshooting skills and aptitude in relentless focus on business needs and consistently raises the bar on service excellence;
- Good working experience in RHEL, JBOSS, MariaDB, KAFKA, Active MQ, SQL, Shell scripting and TWS Job scheduling;
- Should possess good oral and written communication skills and willingness to learn and adapt to the dynamic environment;
- Able to work under pressure and in a fast pace environment;
- Passionate, enthusiastic and self-motivated.
- Prior experience on payments & cash management applications;
- Team management experience.
- Provide 24 x 7 operational support for SWIFT system, payment system and other cash management platforms;
- Monitoring and maintaining the general health of the IT System;
- Ensuring the systems are operating at optimal level without issuesâ€‹ and manage the change requests, defects management as well as the business-as-usual activities;
- Involved in hands-on technical troubleshooting and support, lead the level support engineers and also coordinate projects when needed;
- Suggest improvements by providing technical specifications for system / process enhancement;
- Involved in requirement analysis and responsible to support for enhancements, fixes and emergency application changes;
- Ensure IT systems are operating with high efficiency;
- Prepare reports for business units and management;
- Develop implementation, integration, documentation and user guide according to agreed standards.