An exciting opportunity for a Service Delivery Manager to take care of the day to day operations of the IT Service Desk in the banking industry.
- Diploma/Degree in IT or Communications or relevant qualifications;
- 5 – 8 years’ experience in Infrastructure service delivery and management within Financial Services;
- Experience supporting desktops, servers, infrastructure related services;
- Good experience and expertise in Stakeholder management, Vendor management, Change management, Risks and Issue Management;
- Ability to drive and motivate the team to meet tight deadlines;
- Must be result oriented and ensure that SLAs are met and proactively suggests in service improvements;
- Should be a good leader with strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Ability to interpret and represent technical issues to stakeholders.
- ITIL Certified.
- Manage the overall Service desk activities and supervise service desk agents;
- Ensure that overall Infrastructure Service Delivery is as per SLA;
- Maintains the high quality of services to the business and ensure that service is consistency, always available and high quality;
- Work closely with other IT team and vendor relationship to ensure the overall service delivery;
- Responsible for risk management, issue management, incident management and overall escalation/ risk mitigation of overall services;
- Work within the framework and adhered to the organization and regulatory practices/processes/guidelines/checklist;
- Provide KPI reporting and data trends analysis on incident and problem ticket metrics for service improvement;
- Keep all stakeholders updated and proposed any improvements continually;
- Identify and prioritize the root cause of issues and check that they are resolved in timely manner;
- Take on hands-on role by managing urgent, escalated and complex support issues;
- Establish continuous service improvement framework for service management;
- Assist in overall Governance, Audit and overall resolution on service management;
- Managed the overall outsourced activities including items/issues and site inspections;
- Perform checks and review to ensure that service and business level agreements are met;
- Develop effective and workable framework for managing and improving customer IT support in the organization
- Any other tasks as assigned from time to time.