We are looking for a Structural Portfolio Management Analyst under the Corporate Treasury team in the banking industry.
- Degree in Finance, Banking, Business or related disciplines;
- At least 1 to 3 years of relevant experience relating to portfolio management;
- Good knowledge and experience in formulating investment recommendations;
- Possess product knowledge in fixed income securities, equities, futures, derivatives and foreign exchange;
- Strong analytical skills and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge in Python for developing automation and analytic tools;
- Experience in Banking or Financial Services.
- Work closely with portfolio managers in monitoring key markets changes and analyzing the effects on the various portfolio;
- Track economic trends that may affect the various types of investment;
- Execute trade orders and documentation;
- Manage and track portfolio performance;
- Assist with any new initiatives which includes developing automation and analytic tools.