Our client is seeking for a competent Technical Lead in.both J2EE & .NET platform to provide technical expertise and carry out application delivery and implementation.
- Degree in Information Technology or equivalent;
- Strong experience in both J2EE and .Net platform for BAU and software development;
- Proficient in .NET framework 3.5 (or above), C#, SQL Server 2008 (or above), Java, Spring, Struts, Hibernate, AngularJS, HTML5 CSS3 etc;
- In-depth understanding of multi-tiered architecture, SOA models, Web Services, API, SOAP, Restful and micro-services architecture;
- Strong communicator with clarity of thought and focus;
- Excellent leadership, project and time management skills;
- Self-motivated, great team player and result-oriented.
- Various J2EE and/or Microsoft Software Development certifications ;
- SCRUM certified / experience is preferred.
- Work closely with software developers to plan and design application solutions;
- Perform source code review and provide technical and functional advice;
- Ensure compliance to best practices, methodologies and standards;
- Responsible for development and management of new system launches, enhancements and fixes;
- Determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints and develops the design specifications for the applications;
- Maintain the enterprise and application architecture with continuous strategic/innovative initiatives;
- Highlight potential risks, gaps, technical challenges to the team and provide mitigations / alternatives;
- Ensure application meets functional and technical requirements where implementation feasibility of functional specifications is maintained throughout SDLC;
- Provide technical consultancy for the development team and engaged in the design of the architecture from time-to-time;
- Lead the team in providing level-3 application support.