Our client is looking for a Business Analyst who has great interest and is experienced in Anti-Money Laundering (AML) to join their team and aid with their business process transformation.
- Bachelor Degree in Information Technology or Computer Science Engineering;
- At least 5 years of experience as a Business Analyst;
- Prior experience in AML (Anti Money Laundering) related compliance applications;
- Expertise in working with business users to understand their business needs;
- Strong analytical, problem-solving skills and attention to detail;
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Experience in Banking or Financial domain;
- Certified Business Analysis Professional (IIBA);
- Certified Project Management Professional (PMP).
- Understand, collate and document users’ requirements for the Anti-Money Laundering System (AMLS) application;
- Transform business requirements to technological solutions by defining, analyzing and documenting requirements as per business needs;
- Provide support to business users and assist business units in translating business requirements into deliverables;
- Contribute to the business specific tasks in the projects undertaken by the team from initialization to post-implementation;
- Liaise with business users and technical team on issues and change requests;
- Create and execute testing plan and coordinate UAT and SIT to validate application conformance to specifications;
- Follow through the issue resolution and/or establish resolution plan;
- Understands strategic planning, perform business model analysis, process design and systems analysis;
- Ensure successful delivery of enhancement projects from solutioning, test planning, facilitation of simulation, implementation, live verification and documentation.