An exciting opportunity within an established financial institution to leverage on new digital technologies to support the Group Marketing Team.
- Degree in Marketing / Business Management or equivalent experience;
- Minimum 5 years of experience on digital management and enterprise web content platform ;
- Atleast 2 years of experience in Project Management;
- Expertise in developing digitally-focused business solutions and strategy for business and IT;
- Experience on digital space – CMS , CRM , Social engagement, Web and mobile;
- Stakeholder engagement to drive alignment with stakeholders and markets;
- Strong influencing skills and negotiating skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Prior experience in Insurance or Banking domain.
- Build, implement and deliver solutions for web and mobile covering CMS, CRM, Digital asset management;
- Develop effective strategies to grow revenues and improving the business position as the market leader in financial segment;
- Ensuring the revenue growth value to the business by analyzing and measuring the success of digital projects;
- Keep abreast of competitive, market ,industry and digital trends that can impact the business including identifying new digital technologies;
- Manage Stakeholder engagement ,external vendors and Customer experience to develop digital best practice and solutions;
- Ensure that solutions are accordance to regulatory, industry and internal regulatory and compliance guidelines;
- Comfortable working with business, IT and marketing stakeholders.