An exciting opportunity for Oracle HRMS professionals to work as Techno – Functional consultant for one of the established organisations in the financial service industry.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or Information Technology;
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Oracle R12 HRMS modules;
- At least one full life cycle project experience – Core HR / Performance Management / SSHR / Leave Management/ Payroll ;
- Create and maintain reports in Discover 11i/ 10g;
- Strong in OAF, AME and Workflow;
- Skills in SQL Programming and Unix is required;
- Resourceful, active team player with strong analytical skill.
- Oracle R12 HRMS Certified.
- Work closely with the business and IT stakeholders to understand the business needs;
- Able to translate the requirements to technical and functional specifications for solutioning;
- Design and support solutions using Oracle Application Framework, Workflows and Forms;
- Provide support for Oracle module implementation projects or other applications;
- Develop accurate documentation for user guides, test plan, test scenario and test cases;
- Coordinate and manage activities of the project independently.