Seeking a dynamic Project Manager with technical expertise in Eagle investment products to manage the Investment Data Mart projects of a leading organization in financial services.
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering;
- At least 4 – 6 years technical experience in financial technology platform such as Portfolio & Asset management, Investment accounting, data mart management using Eagle investment products;
- Hands-on application development/support experience in Eagle Investment Data Mart application;
- Knowledgeable in various modules of Eagle investment products – SRM, DataMart, Message Center, Pricing Center, Portal, OLAP;
- Posses strong knowledge in Data Mart systems, Oracle, PL/SQL, Perl and Shell Scripts;
- Good communication with excellent interpersonal skills;
- Strong vendor and stakeholder management skills.
- PMP or Scrum Certified.
- Assume ownership of enhancements and maintenance of the Eagle – Investment Data Mart (IDM) application;
- Responsible for end to end implementation of the projects in the Eagle platform within the expected scope, time frame and budget;
- Work closely with stakeholders and business users to define the project requirements;
- Recommend solutions, produce detailed design documentation, develop modules in accordance with the technical specifications;
- Assist in SIT, UAT and production release of developed modules;
- Responsible for managing project planning, budgeting, resource allocation and tracking;
- Work in close liaison with stakeholders and business users throughout the project life cycle;
- Resolve project issues and perform risk management and mitigation;
- Coordinate with and manage third party vendors;
- Ensure quality and adherence to standards and guidelines and produce appropriate documentation.