Exciting career opportunity for Business Analyst with experience of working on Murex / Murex Limit Controller platform for one of our leading client in Banking domain. This role sits within the Investment Trading team to work on requirements gathering, analysis and testing of new and ongoing projects.
- Degree in Computer Science or Information Systems or relevant Business domain;
- 6-8 years of working experience within Business Analysis preferably within the Banking domain;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to interact with stakeholders, users and technical personnel at different levels;
- Experience in producing high-quality requirements documentation for projects;
- Proficient in translating and communicating user requirements in technical terms;
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of working on Murex platform;
- Able to work independently;
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Prior experience in Financial or Banking domain;
- Murex Limit Controller (MLC) exposure.
- Act as a liaison between various stakeholders;
- Responsible for gathering, analyzing and documenting requirements from business users;
- Develop functional and technical specifications for the technical team;
- Conduct business requirements walk through on enhancements / implementation with users and key stakeholders;
- Analyse feasibility and prioritization of business requirements, evaluate the alternative high level technical solutions;
- Coordinating User Acceptance Testing;
- Monitor project status and support project manager in giving solutions to resolve problems.