We are looking for an experienced AVP with proven track record in managing and consolidating Group Financial Reporting related projects.
- Degree in Accountancy, Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent professional qualifications;
- More than 5 years of proven project management experience managing technically medium to complex, cross-organizational projects;
- Good understanding and experience in Oracle Financials system reporting and implementation;
- Good understanding of Accounting and Financial Reporting Standards (FRS) & Singapore\’s Reporting Regulations & standards;
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work in a global team and matrix organization;
- Self-driven, attention to details and a fast learner;
- Good experience in vendor & stakeholder management;
- Excellent communication, planning and organization skills.
- PMP Certified.
- Responsible for the management & project delivery related to the Group Finance consolidation and reporting activities;
- Liaise with auditors on audit matters, co-ordinate audit process as well as preparation of audit report submission;
- Manage the scope change process with identification of risks and issues, and facilitate resolution, mitigation and prioritization;
- Competent at undertaking business analysis, primarily process improvement led, and an understanding of any technical and regulatory impacts;
- Establish and assist in the implementation of financial policies and controls to ensure compliance with accounting policies and procedures;
- Organize and document regular project meetings, and provide regular status monitoring on all project activities to management;
- Manage stakeholders expectations, providing regular project status update;
- Provide recommendations to management on how to improve project implementation of financial policies and controls to ensure compliance.